The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can however issue a visa support letter to attendees as well as authors with accepted contributions, or members of the conference committee. Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received.
For visa support letters, please complete the following request online: https://supportletters.acm.org/. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation